Getting a driving, learner, and full license, or any other certification vehicle’s enlistment testament without RTO and that is good to go to get online mode as the Indian Govt has given a notice on 4th March to move upwards of eighteen Regional Transport Office works or services to be online.
The transport authorities have dispatched Aadhaar card-confirmation-based online services or works. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways advised on 3rd March that the new strategy would permit individuals to utilize online services or works without visiting Regional Transport Office when physical distancing is an unquestionable requirement to counter the expansion of the Coronavirus.
The notice, given by the authorities, peruse “To give advantageous and bother free works or services to the peoples, the Ministry of Road, Transport, and Highways will make all the necessary require plans for wide exposure through the news to make peoples mindful of the prerequisites of Aadhaar card for profiting online works or services through actualizing branches.”
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has declared 18 adhar based authentication services that won’t expect you to visit your nearest Regional Transport Office. The draft’s outcomes are very nearly 21 days after the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways gave a draft request to incorporate the Aadhar validation with a couple of works or services.
The prior draft request expressed that individuals could connect their license and the Registration Certificate with their Aadhar card. The move arrives in an offer to remove the peoples at Regional Transport Offices remembering the current circumstance of a pandemic.
What it implies is there will be no compelling reason to visit RTO to get a portion of your work done. Then you can do the things from your home
- Learner License
- Duplicate driving license,
- Regeneration of vehicle’s driving license for which evaluation of skill to drive isn’t needed,
- Address change in driving license and RC papers,
- Apply for an international driving license,
- Suspension or cancellation of driving license of a specific vehicle,
- Temporary Vehicle Registration,
- Permanent Registration of a vehicle,
- Application for issue of Duplicate registration certificate,
- The request of No-objection Certificate,
- Ownership Transfer certificate,
- Notice of transfer of vehicle ownership
- Address change in RC,
- Apply For Driving School License,
- Registration of vehicle of diplomatic and consular officers,
- Registration for the task of new enlistment sign of the vehicle of a diplomatic officer,
- Application for making an entry of an agreement of Hire Purchase,
- Application for Termination of hire-purchase agreement